Monday, November 24, 2014

Influenster & Me - Why I LOVE THEM SO




Influenster is by far one of my absolute favorite programs. It's free to join and the best part is you get FREE FULL SIZE PRODUCTS(most of the time)! Only thing you have to do is try them out and tell them what you think of the products! I have gotten so many amazing products from them already! If its your first time logging in to influenster you should take all the surveys right away! You wouldn't want to miss out on a VoxBox now would you? The surveys are short and to the point! It took me about 30 mins to fill them out honestly and accurately! I know! I know! Why Survey's? Survey's help them figure out what products are relevant to your everyday life!! You wouldn't want to get picked for things you wouldn't like now would you?

The higher your Influenster score the better chance you have to get exclusive Voxboxes! You make your score higher by completing the surveys, filling out your information, and connecting your facebook, twitter, and Pinterest accounts! The more followers you have on Social Media the better! If your a beginner or even an experienced blogger this is a great idea for getting the hang of the review process!

Your probably thinking SO what are VOXBOXES ANYWAY?? THIS, MY FRIENDS IS A VOXBOX:





I saved the best for last! VoxBoxes are the box of goodies that they send out with your products in them! They release new boxes every month or two and its like Christmas when they come!  I get excited everytime the delivery guy comes with my VOXBOX! Reason being you really don't know what you got until you open it! If you don't get picked right away don't get discouraged you WILL GET A VOXBOX!

 My last full VOXBOX had awesome wedding products in it! Once all of your surveys, and info are filled out you have to check back every week or so to see if there's a new voxbox listed OR You'll usually know a Voxbox is in the works because they will send you an e-mail with a link inside telling you that you have a voxbox pre-survey or that you have pre-qualified for a Voxbox(In my experience 99% OF THE TIME as long as you take that survey you have a Voxbox COMING!!) The VoxBox pre-survey usually takes between 2 to at the absolute most 5 minutes. It asks you a few short questions then usually asks for your mailing address!  Here's a little sneak peek of some of the Influenster Voxboxes I have recieved:

  





Best Part: I FOUND ALOT of NEW PRODUCTS I ABSOLUTELY LOVE & SOME OF THE PRODUCTS THAT I RECEIVED IN VOXBOXES I GOT TO TRY THEM BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN AVAILABLE IN STORES! THE LYPSYL FROM MY NATURALS VOXBOX WAS AMAZING! You can see my review of the lypsyl HERE



After I got my VoxBox and did my surveys they also had BRAND CHALLENGES! Brand challenges aren't required and are completely optional to do. If you really like a product I'd definitely recommend it! The only thing that is absolutely required after you recieve your Voxbox is that you take the  I always do the brand challenges when I really like a product! Reason being you can win more of that product! Last VoxBox I got a FULL SET of the Lypsyl product line! I mean really Every girl knows you can never have too much Lyp Moisturizer!!!
SO What are you waiting for? Go REGISTER! influenster.com! They have 2 new voxboxes open NOW and the Holiday Voxbox will be coming out shortly! Holiday Voxboxes are usually AMAZING! 

Disclaimer: This is my honest opinion of Influenster and my opinion only! I do NOT WORK FOR OR GET ANY MONETARY COMPENSATION from Influenster for this post! Nothing more Nothing Less!
I only recommend products/companys on my blog that I personally recommend to my own friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment